Request More Information
When applying for any degree program at CMU, all applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all schools previously attended for evaluation. Upon receipt, CMU will complete your degree audit detailing transfer credit and listing all courses required for degree completion.
Please request officials to be sent directly to: CMU, 3550 Camino Del Rio N, Suite 208, San Diego, CA 92108 or for electronic submission send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact admissions if you need assistance, we are happy to assist.
Applicants whose native language is not English and have earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is not the principal language of instruction are invited to apply as International Students.
Military students will need a copy of their DD214 or military ID with their application and official military transcripts. California Miramar University is classified as an Institution of Higher Learning, and is approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE) to offer GI Bill educational benefits. Learn more here.
Admissions Made Easy
Send CMU your Supporting Documents:
Applying for Associate or Bachelors Degree Programs:
- High School graduates with NO transfer credit:
- CMU requires an official high school transcript for admission purposes. A 2.0 GPA is required for admission. Contact the admissions office if you have questions.
- Applicants with transfer credit:
- CMU requires official transcripts from all schools attended. Please send directly to: CMU, 3550 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 208, San Diego, CA 92108.
Applying for Masters or Doctorate Degree Programs:
- Applicants are required to send official transcripts from all schools attended directly to: CMU, 3550 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 208, San Diego, CA 92108. A 3.0 GPA is required for admission.
We DO NOT require Graduate School Admissions Test:
No standardized admissions tests. Why? We believe that a commitment to succeed in graduate school is the greatest predication of success.
- No GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- No GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)