Explore our Affordable Education Programs
Our programs are designed for students desiring an affordable and personalized university.
- Associate of Science in Business Administration Tuition: $24,360
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration $48,720
- Masters of Business Administration / MBA Tuition: $22,815
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership Tuition: $22,815
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems Tuition: $22,815
- Doctor of Business Administration / DBA Tuition: $39,996
CMU’s dedicated Military Education Unit (MEU) is made up of a dedicated team who understand military life and the challenges it can bring. Explore the list of GI Bill Approved programs.
Next Session Starts
Compare CMU's Tuition for Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
New classes start in less than 8 weeks. Contact Admissions today for details about our affordable tuition and don't forget to ask about financial aid.
Request More Information
I cannot express my complete satisfaction with my CMU MBA program experience in words alone. Achieving my MBA at CMU was a lifelong personal goal. The professional relationships I developed and the value of this program were invaluable. The ability to correspond daily with the educators and administration was invaluable. I cannot recommend this institution enough. The best value of higher education in the country, if not the world.
Thanks for skills and knowledge I gained from CMU!
Enrolling at CMU was the best decision for my career. The university and professors are amazing; everyone was extremely helpful and always willing to make time for further instruction and understanding. The online option was exactly what brought me to CMU, I could complete my degree from the east coast, work 40 hours a week, and still have time for my husband and two small children. I have learned so much from my experience at CMU, applying my coursework to real-life situations, learning more about myself along the way. I will never forget my experience here at CMU, I simply cannot say enough great things about this university.
I wish I had a chance to say a proper thank you in person for being such a fantastic professor, you have such enthusiasm and patience, I do not know how you are able to keep it up. Thanks for making me love Human resource Management. Really you are amazing and it is such a pleasure to learn from you. I am most grateful and I wish to take more classes with you.
I completed my MBA program, and I am very pleased with the education I received. The professors are always available to help in anyway they can, and with the small class sizes you really get the attention you need. Being a military family, the option to take classes completely online gives me the freedom to know I can continue my education wherever I may move. I loved my experience at California Miramar University. I highly recommend CMU to others hoping to further their education.
CMU is an excellent school with amazing professors and a great faculty! The professors are a great wealth of knowledge and willing to go the extra mile to help. The faculty is always professional, friendly, and resourceful. Completing my MBA in Marketing at CMU was probably one of the best decisions I could have ever made.
California Miramar University has been the best decision of my life and the greatest education investment I could have made! Here at CMU I realized that they treat me like an actual student with a name - I'm not just another number on a list of students. To be able to be greeted by my first name by all the staff makes me feel loved. Thank you California Miramar University!
CMU provided me with effective skills. I use these skills on a daily basis during my operational day. My communication level has increased with my subordinates and corporate officers.
- My teachers were all smart and had real world experience in the business world. It was invaluable when the professors shared their real world experiences with the class. The course work is intensive, but manageable even with a full time job. I had a very busy schedule as a commercial insurance professional, but I was able to complete all assignments. One of the things I liked the most was the small classroom size and that it is only 1 day per week. If you want to get an MBA without quitting your job, California Miramar University is the best value for it.
- I'm an international student and I came to USA all the way from South India to San Diego to study in California Miramar University. I really enjoy studying in this university as I am very passionate in doing MBA and this university really encouraged me to motivate me and follow my passion and it also had helped me in learning many other things which are important for my career, apart from my academics. I absolutely recommend this university for all the international students for MBA programs and big thumbs up to all the CMU staff & professors who helped me out from the day 1 till today. I had never seen such a friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this university to the students, who plan to do MBA's to choose CMU as the best option.
CMU's MBA program was perfect for me because it worked with my demanding job as a vice president for a local firm and my personal family needs. CMU understands the pressures of working full time while pursuing a degree, and they make it easy to learn and contribute online with their hybrid structure. The instructors have real-life executive experience which gave us invaluable perspective as well as helped us make valuable contacts in business.
CMU is a great university!!! I had access to excellent professors. They always make time for you and they are always accessible if you need them for extra help. Yes, coursework can be difficult sometimes, but the professors care about how you are doing in the class and want to ensure that you are absorbing the material. I enjoyed my classes, the teachers were great and the whole experience was a pleasant one from all points of view.