California Miramar University is GI Bill® Approved
The following programs are eligible for VA benefits:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
Need to Contact Your Student Support Team Member?
Call (858) 653-3000 or Complete the Online Form Below
Learn More About CMU for the Military Community
Active Duty Member
We understand that sacrifices active duty members have to make to protect our nation but sacrificing an excellent higher education doesn’t have to be one of them here at CMU.
We offer both online and on campus classes that allows the flexibility to your already demanding schedule. But more importantly, our military-friendly staff and support services ensure your educational experience is a great one.
Military Spouses & Dependents
It’s been said, “The hardest job in the military is that of the spouse and dependents.” CMU supports military families and the front line support they provide to our service members.
The Department of Defense (DoD) Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides a lifetime benefit of up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance (FA) for military spouses who are pursuing licenses, certificates, credentials or degree programs leading to employment in Portable Career Fields. California Miramar University participates in MyCAA.
We appreciate the leadership and commitment veterans have done to protect our nation. Therefore we strive to provide excellent and quality higher education for veterans looking to continue their education.
We strive to provide excellent and quality higher education whether they are transitioning out from the military to civilian life, pursuing a new career field or simply looking to continue your education.
We offer veteran-friendly support
- Offer services and staff to support veterans
- Allow you to maximize your VA education benefit
- Have high-quality programs structured to offer the flexibility and convenience adult and/or active-duty students needs
We offer VA Education Benefits:
- Active Duty Montgomery GI Bill
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Dependent Education Assistance Program
- ACE (American Council on Education)
- VA Approved – The Principles of Excellence Program
Military Education Unit Pledge
CMU’s dedicated Military Education Unit (MEU) is made up of a dedicated team who understand military life and the challenges it can bring. Our devoted team has a close relationship with base commands, housing, and many other resources. Our military students can appreciate the support, personal touch and sensitivity to their unique needs and aspirations. Our pledge to each dedicated service member and their families is that CMU is committed to your education, your career and your personal endeavors.
CMU’s Commitment to Military Students
- Support during deployments and other Military related life changes
- Support for spouses and dependents
- Special attention to Military financing needs
- Provide convenient and accessible classroom and online learning environments
- Available for one-on-one assistance anytime you need us