• MS in Education, Hofstra University
• BS in Education, Lincoln University
• Certificate in Expressive Arts Therapy, Saybrook University
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Judith Balian has 20 years’ experience in corporate sales and marketing. She has worked and consulted for businesses from Fortune 500 companies to startups. She brings a broad range of experience in all aspects of sales and marketing management, training, and product development to her university classes. Her teaching has included courses in marketing, branding, consumer behavior, marketing communications, and leadership. She is a sought-after speaker and a patent-holding inventor.
• M.S. Mathematical Finance, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1999
• Ph.D Theoretical Physics, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1997
Financial Markets & Investment
My background is in theoretical astrophysics. Like many physicists of my generation I ended up on Wall street after obtaining my masters degree in finance. I was part of an elite group of scientists, called ‘quants’ who brought the rigor of scientific/mathematical analysis to finance. My work mostly was related to financial derivatives and last few years of it I was working on modeling convertible bonds which are very complex hybrid securities having both equity and debt features. After parting with Wall street I joined academia and got to supplement my knowledge of finance with economics which I came to love. Through all this my passion for science and philosophy has remained intact. I am well read in philosophy, at times giving presentations on some topics and have a book in the works.
• Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Leadership, Alliant International University, 2018
• Master of Art in Human Resource Management, Webster University, 2002
• Bachelor of Art in Business Administration, Florida A & M University, 2000
Organizational and Strategic Leadership
Military Logistics and Procurement
Human Resource Management
My name is Patrick Caze and I am a New York City native who enjoyed a 20-year career in the Marine Corps prior to venturing off into the corporate world. While in the military I was a forward- thinking professional with wide ranging and comprehensive formal training in logistics and supply distribution management. A majority of my responsibilities dealt with the staffing and training of the Marines throughout the Marine Corps. I was part of the management team that planned out the manpower necessary for each unit to be functional and operational. Upon my retirement, I worked for Toyota, Wells Fargo, and CareFusion in various capacities to include sales, business development, facilitating open lines of communications between departments, and investment analyst. I have a demonstrated and proven ability to lead personnel, plan, organize, execute multi-dimensional logistics, supply distribution, and manage programs to a successful completion allows me to maintain my unique perspective on team dynamics and leadership styles. I have also owned a number of business ventures in which I had to calculate and manage federal/state taxes, payroll, and sales commission.
I possess a Bachelors in Business, a Masters in Human Resource Management, and a PhD in Organizational Leadership. I have always had a passion for learning which inspired my love of teaching. I garner great satisfaction knowing that I am contributing to student’s success and they are gaining life long knowledge. Education is important to me because it gives me an opportunity to learn from others. Gaining insight and trying to understand others is important. Knowing how others view the world helps me to better appreciate the wonderful things that are out there. I enjoy learning and sharing experiences from each student I have had the privilege to come in contact with.
• Master’s Degree in Human Services (OML) Organizational Management and Leadership, Minor in Special Education, Springfield College – 2014
• Bachelor of Science in Human Services (B.S.) – Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Dean’s List, Springfield College – 2012
Dedicated educator with 20 years of teaching experience with a passion to help students discover, connect and link the essentials connected to business service expectations, problem solving abilities, specific skills applicable to market trends, organizational skills, analytical thinking, self-management skills, as well as inclusive learning through community engagement, hands on experiences, and personal development insight. Strong communicator who can confidently and clearly relate with students in any classroom setting. Motivating, supporting, encouraging, inspiring and effective in helping students develop a strong sense of value to challenge their competitive spirits. Appeal to student’s intrigued interest to participate in, in-class/Moodle discussions to promote the value of positive group interactions. Strong team player who is eager in her commitment as a contributing player to department objectives for faculty and students in California Miramar University mission, vision, and academic success required for growth, and is essential for life-long learning outcomes.
Versatile student advocate professional with over 20 years’ experience working in a student focused learning environment. I am determined to serve as a motivated enthusiastic life changer by helping all students, under-served or focused bound. It is my goal to assist all students that struggle with special circumstances to improve literacy, adaptability, resourcefulness, creativity, and consistency. With this effort students will be empowered in employment preparedness for the competitive market in mainstream society. It is my responsibility to meet the needs of all students and engaged them in developing skill sets to maximize and demonstrate their abilities for greater opportunities as they transition in global market organizations.
• Doctorate in Business Administration with emphasis in International Business and Applied Science Management from San Diego-Argosy University
• Master of Science in Global Leadership, Business Administration, Leadership and Geopolitics, University of San Diego
Dr. Cruz is a medical researcher and healthcare professional with 25 years of multi- disciplinary success in medical research environment and clinical environments providing leadership and guidance over 70 multinational large-scale clinical trials in different therapeutic areas, including but not limited to immunology, pain management, cardiovascular disease and endocrinology. Dr. Cruz has a history of successful large-scale program management and development, in a multicultural and international setting, particularly Europe, developing and maintaining impeccable client relations including Big Pharma, Biotechnology and CROs.
Dr. Cruz leads the clinical operation of the organization. She holds the operational execution of every clinical trial to high ethical standards, accounting for the feasibility assessment process of phase I-IV trials, selection and oversight of the management research team, site selection, patient recruitment, vertical marketing strategies and quality assurance of the conduction of every clinical program. She is successful in identifying program weaknesses, maintaining critical path schedules, program service delivery, program and corporate training in academic and corporate environments; remote team management, organization and resource management.
Dr. Cruz contributes to strategic business development by evaluating the sponsor’s unique needs and provides flexible innovative solutions, aiming to the execution of cost effective program, by adhering to budgets and by helping the clients to manage program timelines effectively.
In addition to technical protocol development, as the director of the vascular laboratory of the maternal fetal medicine department at Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Cruz participated in technical focus groups, for the development and improvement of intracranial blood flow medical devices. Since 1992 she has held respected leading positions in the medical research field at a national and international level, receiving several honors.
Dr. Cruz, as a co-author, has published scientific journal articles in intracranial hemodynamic, testing the safety and efficacy of several drugs on arterial vasomotor response. Recently, she completed her research on the use of Bio-Identical Hormones and its impact in the healthcare system. As a professor for higher education, she teaches PhD and MBA candidate coursework in conflict resolution, international business management, organizational leadership and essentials of negotiations for California Miramar University. Dr. Cruz holds a doctorate in Business Administration with emphasis in International Business and Applied Science Management from San Diego-Argosy University, a Masters in Science in Global Leadership from the University of San Diego, and a Bachelor in Science in Human Biology from San Diego State University.
• Doctor of Business Administration, California International Business University, 2014
• Master of Business Administration, Hawaii Pacific University, 1992
• Master of Art in Human Resources Management, Hawaii Pacific University, 1992
• Bachelor of Science in Meteorology, Chinese Culture University, 1987
Human Resources Management
Non-Profit Organization Management
Experienced Teacher Project Lead with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Global Human Resources Management, Curriculum Development, Public Speaking, and Market Research. Strong education professional with a Doctor of Business Administration from California International Business University.
• Ph.D. Degree in electrical engineering (Summa Cum Laude!), from the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
• Ph.D. research in US Air-force academy, Colorado Spring, USA based 3 years grant from NASA’s Center For Space Construction and Control
• M.S. Degree in electrical engineering (Magna cum laude!), from the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
• B.S. Degree in electrical engineering (Cum laude With Honors!), from the University of Colorado, Denver, USA
Information and Communication Technology assimilation in government agencies
President Gooyabadi, Ph.D. began his activities at California Miramar University (CMU) by working on developing “the strategic reengineering plan of CMU” from 2018. His professional life has started in the field of electrical and control engineering, moved into teaching in higher education institutes, evolved into large scale project management and matured into the strategic aspect of high-tech assimilation and talent development. He has held high-level executive positions in multinational corporations and has been conducting executive coaching on a regular basis since 2009. Dr. Gooyabadi could be called an educator, strategist, c-level executive, technology expert as well as an “edupreneur” with ample experience as a consultant, executive coach, mentor, professor and a businessman in the USA, the Middle East, and Asia region.
He believes teaching is not a job but a passion of an individual who finds satisfaction in servitude an as such should be a meaningful activity of life. Teaching is sharing what you have been fortunate to have with those who could be empowered by it. A classroom should be viewed as a living entity in need of a positive atmosphere if the principal participants are to achieve their transcendental objectives. He teaches from his experience with a clear emphasis on the fact that he has been and continue to be passionate about life long learning/teaching philosophy. He believes that it is not a difficult task to educate those who have been top notch students all their lives; however, it does take an ingenious individual to train those who are not as qualified but in need of training!
• More than 25 years of teaching at various universities in USA, UAE, Singapore and Iran.
• Senior Member IEEE
• In charge of many mega projects at national level.
• Development of Technology Strategic Programs for the advancement and assimilation of technology for the past decade at the national level.
• His core specialty is in the area of Information and Communication Technology assimilation in government agencies.
• Keen interest in Industry 4.0, Internet of Things (IoT), and Education 4.0.
• M.S. Cybersecurity & Information Assurance, National University, 2018
• Foundations in Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate, University of Maryland University College, 2016
• B.S. Cybersecurity, University of Maryland University College, 2016
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESEARCH INTERESTS
Information Systems Management
Professor Hall gained his IT expertise through extensive experience in military and DoD enterprise environments. He served 22 years in the Navy as an Information Systems Technician where he learned Windows and Linux administration, Cisco routing and switching as well as numerous other technologies which he employed on aircraft carriers, combatants, submarines, support ships and shore stations. Since retirement, his expertise is mostly focused in information management and cybersecurity where he provides risk management, remediation strategies and life-cycle management for Department of Defense information systems. His professional and educational achievements are supplemented by CompTIA Security+, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) industry certifications. He is also a member of the Society of Industrial Security Professionals and Information Systems Security Association – Inland Empire Chapter. Professor Hall is currently the Chief Information Officer for E3R, Inc. in San Diego.
• PhD in Industrial Engineering, Iran university of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2012
• MS in Industrial Engineering, Iran university of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2005
• BS in Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran, 2003
Finance: Portfolio Optimization, Asset Liability Management, Derivative Pricing
Stochastic Process and Programming.
Dr. Maryam Hassanlou earned her PhD in Industrial Engineering with concentration in Finance in 2012. She has published more than 30 papers in the fields of finance, business and engineering. Her first book in “Stochastic Process in Finance” has published in July 2017.
Dr. Hassanlou has over than 10 years of experience in teaching in the departments of Engineering, Business and Management in the US and Iran. More over teaching she also experienced in the other fields of academic affair such as supervising graduate students in their dissertations, developing course plan and curriculum, conducting research foundations, lunching research journals and holding field workshops for students.
She joined California Miramar University in August, 2017, as an adjunct faculty. She teaches Data Mining, IT Project management, Business Statistics and Dissertation Process for DBA students. She was designated as a methodologist for DBA dissertation committee since 2017.
Along with academic experience, she always believes that theory needs to be tied with application, so she involved in many various positions in industry, such as manager of project planning and controlling department, project manager and senior advisor for some Business Process Design& Reengineering projects and involving in the team for Information Technology road mapping in Iran.
She is designated as Certified Wealth Manager by the Association of International Wealth Management (AIWM) from August 2017
• EdD, Fielding Graduate University Santa Barbara, California
• MBA, University of Phoenix, San Diego, California
• BA, Political Science, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
• BA, Public Communications, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
International Management and Leadership
Dr. Herring has worked in the academic sector for 20 years following business management experiences in international manufacturing, non-profit work and insurance. She has led many study abroad trips to Europe and an opportunity to start an orphanage in Rwanda 15 years ago shifted her focus to field work in Africa. Her dissertation topic was studying the micro economy of women’s start-ups in Kigali and her earned two fellowships for her work: Women’s Network of Gender Empowerment (WNGE) Research Fellowship and the Institute for Social Innovation Scholarship.
Paula serves on the board of directors for Survivors of Torture, International and the Tariq Khamisa Foundation. She is an active member of the San Diego Diplomacy Council hosting guests in her home from all around the world and has visited over 50 countries.
Other interests include opera, theatre and supporting the arts. Paula is a cyclist, runner and certified yoga instructor, also. She very much enjoys working with students at CMU and learns from them each time she teaches.
• M.S. Degree in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership, University of San Diego – 2018
• M.S. Degree in Global Leadership, University of San Diego – 2006
• B.S. Degree in Business Administration, University of San Diego – 1998
Professor Lynn H. Hoffman is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Associate of (ISC)2 and has over 20 years of international business, information technology and diplomatic relations experience where she has held leadership roles in the business, government, non-profit, and military fields. Her experience includes serving as Chief of Protocol (International Diplomatic Relations and Military Affairs) at the City of San Diego, Director of Community Relations and Protocol for the U.S. Naval Air Forces, and founding the Latin America Desk at the World Trade Center San Diego. She is the founder of Cibernetika, an IT and Cyber Security consulting company.
Professor Hoffman earned a Masters degree in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership and a second Masters degree in Global Leadership, both from the University of San Diego. She earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, also from USD, and certificates in All-Services Protocol and Diplomacy from the U.S. Department of Defense at The Pentagon, Project and Event Management, and Marketing and Media Communications. Professor Hoffman serves on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s San Diego and Imperial District Export Council, the University of San Diego’s Institutional Marketing and Brand Alignment Core Council, Point Loma Nazarene University’s Institute of Politics and Public Service, (ISC)2 San Diego Board of Directors (The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium), and San Diego Global Knowledge University, among others. Professor Hoffman has traveled to more than 60 countries and speaks Spanish fluently. When she’s not busy at work, she can be found enjoying time with her husband Steve, traveling, and enjoying their San Diego downtown neighborhood.
• Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership, University of Phoenix.
• Administrative Services Credential, National University, San Diego, CA.
• Master of Science, Financial Management, Naval Post-Graduate School, Monterey, CA. (Distinguished Graduate).
• Master of Arts, National Security Affairs, Naval War College, Newport, RI.
• Bachelor of Science, Physics, U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD.
Finance, including Investments and Corporate Strategy
High Performance Business Concepts and Strategy
Budgeting at various levels
Leadership in Various Environments
Seamanship, including Navigation
Naval Engineering and Ship Weapon Systems
A retired Navy Commander, and now a finance and economics professor; I have a varied background in both practical experience and academic studies. After graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy, I spent my career in the surface line Navy; sea tours included experience at each level of a U.S. Navy warship – Division Officer, Department Head (Chief Engineer), Executive Officer and Commanding Officer. While not at sea, I earned what the Navy calls a sub-specialty in finance. This included both education (a master’s degree in finance), and associated financial experience as a Cost Analyst for the Secretary of Defense, and Chief Financial Officer of the Shipyard in Pearl Harbor. After retiring from the Navy I worked as an investment stockbroker for Merrill Lynch, before becoming an educator.
I teach accounting, business ethics, economics, and finance courses at California Miramar University at all three levels of college education. I have also taught approximately 20 different types of finance courses at National University over the past 15 years, including investments, financial planning, banking, corporate finance, financial institutions, and international finance. This experience includes the development of online course for both universities, and I have extensive experience teaching in an online environment.
I grew up in San Leandro, California, the son of a police officer and an accountant. I was very active in sports, where I earned varsity letters in as many sports as I could qualify; football, basketball, golf, and tennis. I also played college basketball. I am an NJROTC high school instructor by day, and a university professor at night. My hobbies include family activities, reading, playing sports, attending church, and traveling. I am married to the former Ms. Nicaragua, Martha C. Moller and we reside in San Juan Capistrano. I have a daughter who graduated from UCLA with a degree in International Economics, and who now works as a VP at the Children’s Museum in San Diego. I also have an older brother who is a Naval Academy graduate and a former Navy pilot.
• Doctor of Philosophy in Natural Language Processing to Enhance Decision-Making Frameworks, Walden University
• Master of Science Degree in Operations Research, Rennselaer Polytechnical Institute
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Northeastern University
Maritime Operations (Governance, Stewardship, Security and Search & Rescue)
Maritime-based Communications Systems including HF, UHF, & SATCOM
Acoustic, RF and EM Spectrum Sensing Systems
Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems
Digital Signal Processing and Pattern Analysis
Cyber Specialist in Risk Analysis and Compliance
Counter-Narcotics Detection Systems
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) Detection Technologies
Dr. McCready has over 40 years of experience in Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (RDT&E) along with successful product implementation. As Dean of Academic Affairs for California Miramar University (CMU), he brings a unique coupling of theoretical knowledge with the four decades of practical, real-world experience to ensure students receive a strong foundation in both areas. Under his direction, the Academic Programs at CMU use faculty who are rich in practical work experience who then reinforce this dualistic, educational approach. This approach results in students who are prepared for their chosen career fields and at the same time increases their competitive position for the job market.
• Key role in the startup of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
• Founding member of the DHS Science & Technology Directorate.
• Identified national-level solutions to physical and cyber-based Critical Infrastructure / Key Resource vulnerabilities.
• Developed enterprise-wide solutions for the actualization of mobile technology.
• Created and implemented technology and procedural solutions that improve Arctic communications reliability and performance.
• Two Patents on structure-borne vibration analysis and suppression.
• Managed over $500M in equipment acquisitions.
• Lectured at Queen’s College, Oxford-UK and presently an Instructor at several Universities Teaching Counter-Terrorism, Computer & Information Systems, and Network Security
• Cyber-security Specialist focused on Enterprise-level System Security Plans, Policies, and Analyses.
• MS in Software Engineering, California State University, Fullerton
• BS in Computer Information Systems, California State University, Los Angeles
Over 15 years of information technology experience in corporate setting, consulting and teaching. My experience spans from business analyst to assistant to the Chief Operating Officer / Managing Director / Mortgage Information Services Division / Applied Analytics of Fidelity National Information Services.
I am passionate about teaching and believe in an interactive vibrant high energy classroom. I try to foster an environment based on tolerance and exchange of ideas that allow students to understand and learn about their fellow classmates as well as their community. I do not consider myself a classical instructor who just go to class and deliver a prepared lecture using Power Point slides. But rather do my best to encourage students to love the subject and enjoy the material by injecting relatable fun activities to keep them engaged. Moreover, I encourage my students to ask questions because I believe asking questions a key to learning. Finally, I make sure to know every student by name. I want to be a person who makes a difference in the lives of his students not only academically, but also in their professional careers.
• PhD Engineering Physics
• MBA Business Administration, Concentration in Management and Economics
• MSc Mechanical Engineering, Concentration in Thermo-Dynamics of Energy Systems
• Assistant Professor at University of Technology, Aachen
• Two-Year Management Trainee Program at Unilever, N.V.
• As Industry adviser and educator, Dr. Schlueter has been an early adopter of new technology trends. During this digital age, he works closely with leading contenders of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 principles.
• Dr. Schlueter developed an affinity for combining natural and social sciences to create transparent views of otherwise complex and conflict-burdened phenomena.
• He carries his dualistic and cross-disciplinary strategies into his classroom, where he illustrates for his students the dynamics in national and business economics.
• He developed strong expertise in managerial economics, project management and related disciplines.
• Educator, affecting the careers of 3,500 mid-career adults and college students
• DBA Committee Member Supervising in excess of 25 doctoral dissertations
• Committee Chair, International Technology Transfer
• Vice President, Business Development, Knowledge-Based Process Automation
• Vice Chair, Raising employee motivation and the organization’s employee retention rates
• Business Consulting, Industrial Process Automation
• Director, Technology and Business Development, Nano-Structured Materials
• Business and Project Development achieving Internal Rates of Return in excess of 500%
• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), in Health psychology, Azad University, Karaj, Alborz, Iran, 2016
• Master of Art, in Clinical psychology, Science and Research Complex, Azad University, Tehran, Iran, 2008
• Bachelor of Science, in Nursing, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, 2002
Marital and Family Therapy
Dr. Arash Taqavi earned his PhD in Health Psychology with concentration on positive psychology. He has published several papers and performed many lectures and Radio/TV shows in the field of “positive psychology for everyone” in Farsi Language in order to bring the scientific concepts of positive psychology from the ivory tower to the main street.
Dr. Taqavi has over 10 years of teaching experience in the departments of psychology, counseling and educational sciences in Iran. In addition, he also experienced in the fields of psychotherapy, addictions studies and marital therapy.
He is one of the five major founding members of the board of Positive Psychology division in Iranian Psychological Association (IranPA), 2016 – 20.19.
Dr. Taqavi is the founder and CEO of the International Scientific Group on Positive Psychology (ISGPP) in Iran, since 2014.
As an expert in positive psychology, Dr. Taqavi has been invited to the most prestigious business/industrial companies in Iran to perform the conceptual and operational workshops about the applying positive psychology in organization, especially in the main themes such as the positive leadership, resilience, negotiation management, individual/organization utility of personality typology and some topics of life skills like stress management, time management, effective communication and self-awareness.
Dr. Taqavi, as an applied positive psychologist for coaching the never ending improvement in the personal/occupational life, is a well-known public figure in Iran.
Like the other positive psychologist, Dr. Taqavi believes that the age of the CONCENTRATION at abnormal psychology and psychosocial weaknesses has been ended and the focal point of modern approach to the psychology, as a science, in the third millennium is positive psychology, the scientific evidence-based study of human strengths and virtues in the three major areas: positive characters, positive emotions and positive institutions.
• MFA, University of Southern California,2004
• BFA, M.S.University, India, 1998
Film and TV Production
Nirali Thakker is a multi disciplinary artist from India who has worked in a wide range of media- painting, photography, writing and film making. She has won several awards for her art works and showcased her work at museums and art galleries in United States and internationally.
She completed her MFA from University of southern California in 2004. She has studied Art History and Painting at Parsons School of Design, New York. She topped her class at painting department,BFA program at Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, India.
She has over 14 years of teaching experience, specializing in art history and Fine arts. Nirali has held faculty positions at Art Institute of California and North Orange County Community College District.
• Master of Business Administration, San Diego State University, 2009
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, 1999
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Rivier University, 1990
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of New Hampshire, 1987
Advanced Software Design and Development
Technological Strategic Development and Implementation
Organizational Financial Management
Over thirty years of experience in engineering design, development, and management, with a focus on complex information systems. Led the development of several technical products from conception to market. As a Chief Technology Officer (CTO), developed the company’s technological vision and implemented strategies to align that vision with the company’s business needs. As a Chief Financial Officer (CFO), managed organizational finances and guided mergers and acquisitions (M&As).
• Master of Arts in Creative Writing, St Anne’s College, University of Oxford, 2016
• Master of Arts, Comparative Literature, Goldsmiths College, University of London, 2010
• Bachelor of Arts, Theater Studies and English, Bristol University of the West of England, 2009
English and American Literature
Chris Viner is an author and professor in Los Angeles. He holds MA degrees in Literature and Writing from Goldsmiths College and Oxford University—where he was a recipient of the F H Pasby Prize for his writing. His first book, Lemniscate (Unsolicited Press, 2017), was nominated for a Pushcart Award in 2018. His writing appears in Colorado Review, The London Magazine, Critical Read, Culture Trip, and Ash.
• Master of Science Meteorology and Physical Oceanography (Honors), Navel Postgraduate School, 1992
• Master of Science Mechanical Engineering, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1988
One of the most satisfying experiences during a career in Business, Military, Academia, and Startup Entrepreneurship has been strategically enrolling customers, partners, sponsors and participants in existing innovative programs and programs that I have been part of or created. Helping government industry and academia solve our worlds challenges by delivering technology faster keeps those who need it most safe.
• Ph,D. Organizational Leadership, Alliant International University, 1975
• MBA, Finance/Economics, Alliant International University, 1973
• BSE, Industrial Engineering, California Polytechnic University, 1970
Dr. Bijan Zayer is currently the Dean of Business School at California Miramar University. Internationally-known professor, businessman, executive coach, consultant, and author who specialize in implementation of High-Performance Management organizational / individual excellence, and effective executive leadership. Distinguished Professor for over 20 years teaching Management & Leadership courses including finance, accounting, economics, ethics, organizational behavior, organizational change at USD/DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management. Previously chairman of the international leadership & management department at Landegg International University, Switzerland and adjunct faculty of Chapman University. Author of three books, 42 research articles, contributing editor to numerous professional journals and magazines, latest book in Organizational Ethics to be published in 2019. Financial Manager responsible for administration of major revenue and tax programs; enhanced revenue, recommended changes to current laws and regulations for the City of San Diego. Consultant relationship include, among others, Royal Dutch Shell Corporation; Home Federal Savings: Heineken Beer; Kelco, a Division of Merk and Co.; Fokker Aircraft; IBM; Solar Turbine; Bank of America; Ralston; IVAC, Division of Eli Lilly; Dora Pharmaceutical; General Dynamics; Megatek, Division of United Telecom; Great American Saving; Armorlite.
Entrepreneur in laboratory instrument manufacturing, real estate development and private school business. Member of several Board of Directors including major multinational firms. International activities include lecturing in Holland, England, Denmark, Brazil, France, Switzerland, Spain, Iran, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Russia. “Everything I do is designed to help executives ‘make it work”.