AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• BA History UMCP
• MEd Cross Cultural Teaching NU
• MBA International Business NU
• EdD Educational Leadership, Argosy University
Leadership, Management, and Public Speaking
Technology in Business
Accreditation and Success Management
Dr. Flavius A B Akerele III, has a broad mix of professional and academic experience as a K-12 teacher (internationally and domestically), international business, and as a higher education international business, and as a higher education consultant, professor, mentor and administrator for private and public organizations. His published doctoral dissertation is titled: “Comparing the academic achievement of civilians to that of military veterans at the San Diego campus of Brandman University”, got him invited to the 2012 DoD Worldwide Symposium where he participated as a panelist, the topic being: “RESULTS OF RECENT DISSERTATION RESEARCH, Outcomes, Quality, and Return on Investment”. He is an also avid rider of Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
• MS in Education, Hofstra University
• BS in Education, Lincoln University
• Certificate in Expressive Arts Therapy, Saybrook University
Judith Balian has 20 years’ experience in corporate sales and marketing. She has worked and consulted for businesses from Fortune 500 companies to startups. She brings a broad range of experience in all aspects of sales and marketing management, training, and product development to her university classes. Her teaching has included courses in marketing, branding, consumer behavior, marketing communications, and leadership. She is a sought-after speaker and a patent-holding inventor.
• M.S. Mathematical Finance, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1999
• Ph.D Theoretical Physics, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1997
Financial Markets & Investment
My background is in theoretical astrophysics. Like many physicists of my generation I ended up on Wall street after obtaining my masters degree in finance. I was part of an elite group of scientists, called ‘quants’ who brought the rigor of scientific/mathematical analysis to finance. My work mostly was related to financial derivatives and last few years of it I was working on modeling convertible bonds which are very complex hybrid securities having both equity and debt features. After parting with Wall street I joined academia and got to supplement my knowledge of finance with economics which I came to love. Through all this my passion for science and philosophy has remained intact. I am well read in philosophy, at times giving presentations on some topics and have a book in the works.
• Master’s Degree in Human Services (OML) Organizational Management and Leadership, Minor in Special Education, Springfield College – 2014
• Bachelor of Science in Human Services (B.S.) – Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Dean’s List, Springfield College – 2012
Dedicated educator with 20 years of teaching experience with a passion to help students discover, connect and link the essentials connected to business service expectations, problem solving abilities, specific skills applicable to market trends, organizational skills, analytical thinking, self-management skills, as well as inclusive learning through community engagement, hands on experiences, and personal development insight. Strong communicator who can confidently and clearly relate with students in any classroom setting. Motivating, supporting, encouraging, inspiring and effective in helping students develop a strong sense of value to challenge their competitive spirits. Appeal to student’s intrigued interest to participate in, in-class/Moodle discussions to promote the value of positive group interactions. Strong team player who is eager in her commitment as a contributing player to department objectives for faculty and students in California Miramar University mission, vision, and academic success required for growth, and is essential for life-long learning outcomes.
Versatile student advocate professional with over 20 years’ experience working in a student focused learning environment. I am determined to serve as a motivated enthusiastic life changer by helping all students, under-served or focused bound. It is my goal to assist all students that struggle with special circumstances to improve literacy, adaptability, resourcefulness, creativity, and consistency. With this effort students will be empowered in employment preparedness for the competitive market in mainstream society. It is my responsibility to meet the needs of all students and engaged them in developing skill sets to maximize and demonstrate their abilities for greater opportunities as they transition in global market organizations.
• Doctor International, Applied Management, University of San Diego
• Master of Science in Global Leadership, Business Administration, Leadership and Geopolitics, University of San Diego
At California Miramar University, Dr. Borumand teaches Microeconomics, Corporate finance, Managerial economics, security markets and investment.
• DBA, California International Business University, San Diego CA
• MBA in Management and MA in Human Resources Management, Hawaii Pacific University
• BS in Meteorology, Chinese Culture University, Taipei Taiwan
Experienced Teacher Project Lead with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Global Human Resources Management, Curriculum Development, Public Speaking, and Market Research. Strong education professional with a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) focused in Business Administration from California International Business University.
• M.S. Systems Engineering Management and Product Development, Navel Postgraduate School, Monterey CA, 2017
• B.S. Electrical Engineering with Emphasis in Computer Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona CA, 1999
Prof. Fernando has 20 Years of experience is Engineering Wireless Communications, Elecrical/ Computer/Systems Engineering, Systems Architecture, Product Design, Product Development, Product Manufacturing, Project Management of Wireless Embedded Systems Projects, Open Systems Architecture Standards Development and Promulgation, and Engineering Workforce Management and Development.
• Ph.D. Degree in electrical engineering (Summa Cum Laude!), from the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
• Ph.D. research in US Air-force academy, Colorado Spring, USA based 3 years grant from NASA’s Center For Space Construction and Control
• M.S. Degree in electrical engineering (Magna cum laude!), from the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
• B.S. Degree in electrical engineering (Cum laude With Honors!), from the University of Colorado, Denver, USA
Information and Communication Technology assimilation in government agencies
President Gooyabadi, Ph.D. began his activities at California Miramar University (CMU) by working on developing “the strategic reengineering plan of CMU” from 2018. His professional life has started in the field of electrical and control engineering, moved into teaching in higher education institutes, evolved into large scale project management and matured into the strategic aspect of high-tech assimilation and talent development. He has held high-level executive positions in multinational corporations and has been conducting executive coaching on a regular basis since 2009. Dr. Gooyabadi could be called an educator, strategist, c-level executive, technology expert as well as an “edupreneur” with ample experience as a consultant, executive coach, mentor, professor and a businessman in the USA, the Middle East, and Asia region.
He believes teaching is not a job but a passion of an individual who finds satisfaction in servitude an as such should be a meaningful activity of life. Teaching is sharing what you have been fortunate to have with those who could be empowered by it. A classroom should be viewed as a living entity in need of a positive atmosphere if the principal participants are to achieve their transcendental objectives. He teaches from his experience with a clear emphasis on the fact that he has been and continue to be passionate about life long learning/teaching philosophy. He believes that it is not a difficult task to educate those who have been top notch students all their lives; however, it does take an ingenious individual to train those who are not as qualified but in need of training!
• More than 25 years of teaching at various universities in USA, UAE, Singapore and Iran.
• Senior Member IEEE
• In charge of many mega projects at national level.
• Development of Technology Strategic Programs for the advancement and assimilation of technology for the past decade at the national level.
• His core specialty is in the area of Information and Communication Technology assimilation in government agencies.
• Keen interest in Industry 4.0, Internet of Things (IoT), and Education 4.0.
• Ph.D. in Business Administration, Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, AZ
• Master in Business Administration (MBA), University of Redlands, Redlands, CA
• MS in Electrical Engineering, University of Arizona, AZ
• BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Arizona, AZ
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESEARCH INTERESTS
IT networking architecture
Software and IT cybersecurity
Database design and management
Internet of Things applications
Dr. Hanna has over 35 years of technical and managerial experience leading IT, software and systems engineering groups. He has extensive experience in design, development, testing, and deployment of IT, software and hardware products. Dr. Hanna has worked as a Director of Engineering, Sr IT/Software manager and as a systems’ design engineer for multiple high-tech companies. Dr. Hanna is a Member of ITIL Development Group, Fellow Reviewer of Cybersecurity Skills Journal: Practice and Research, and is a certified program manager, SCRUM master, SCRUM Product Owner, Teradata Database Certified Associate, Agile Expert, and Microsoft Certified Professional in Networking and Database.
Dr. Hanna has been teaching engineering, IT, and software courses at multiple universities. In 1989, he received his valid-for-life teaching certificate in electrical engineering from the State Board of Directors of the Community Colleges of Arizona. Dr Hanna has designed and developed curriculum for over 20 courses in database design, networking, cybersecurity, cloud computing, electronics, and IoT wireless sensors. He also developed the curriculum for a master’s degree in Information systems and technology for one of the universities he teaches at. Dr. Hanna taught (as a visiting professor) wireless sensors networks at Tianjin University in Tianjin, China.
Dr. Hanna research interests are in cybersecurity (reverse engineering and offensive security), cloud computing applications, software and enterprise IT architecture, and database design and management.
• PhD in Industrial Engineering, Iran university of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2012
• MS in Industrial Engineering, Iran university of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2005
• BS in Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran, 2003
Finance: Portfolio Optimization, Asset Liability Management, Derivative Pricing
Stochastic Process and Programming.
Dr. Maryam Hassanlou earned her PhD in Industrial Engineering with concentration in Finance in 2012. She has published more than 30 papers in the fields of finance, business and engineering. Her first book in “Stochastic Process in Finance” has published in July 2017.
Dr. Hassanlou has over than 10 years of experience in teaching in the departments of Engineering, Business and Management in the US and Iran. More over teaching she also experienced in the other fields of academic affair such as supervising graduate students in their dissertations, developing course plan and curriculum, conducting research foundations, lunching research journals and holding field workshops for students.
She joined California Miramar University in August, 2017, as an adjunct faculty. She teaches Data Mining, IT Project management, Business Statistics and Dissertation Process for DBA students. She was designated as a methodologist for DBA dissertation committee since 2017.
Along with academic experience, she always believes that theory needs to be tied with application, so she involved in many various positions in industry, such as manager of project planning and controlling department, project manager and senior advisor for some Business Process Design& Reengineering projects and involving in the team for Information Technology road mapping in Iran.
She is designated as Certified Wealth Manager by the Association of International Wealth Management (AIWM) from August 2017
• EdD, Fielding Graduate University Santa Barbara, California
• MBA, University of Phoenix, San Diego, California
• BA, Political Science, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
• BA, Public Communications, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
International Management and Leadership
Dr. Herring has worked in the academic sector for 20 years following business management experiences in international manufacturing, non-profit work and insurance. She has led many study abroad trips to Europe and an opportunity to start an orphanage in Rwanda 15 years ago shifted her focus to field work in Africa. Her dissertation topic was studying the micro economy of women’s start-ups in Kigali and her earned two fellowships for her work: Women’s Network of Gender Empowerment (WNGE) Research Fellowship and the Institute for Social Innovation Scholarship.
Paula serves on the board of directors for Survivors of Torture, International and the Tariq Khamisa Foundation. She is an active member of the San Diego Diplomacy Council hosting guests in her home from all around the world and has visited over 50 countries.
Other interests include opera, theatre and supporting the arts. Paula is a cyclist, runner and certified yoga instructor, also. She very much enjoys working with students at CMU and learns from them each time she teaches.
• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Health/Health Care Administration/Management, University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Master’s Degree, Health/Health Care Administration/Management, University of Alabama at Birmingham
• BPS – Individual Studies, Concentration: Health Care Admin.
• Doctorate in Business Administration at Argosy University, April 2013. (Women in Information Technology Leadership)
• MBA in Entrepreneurship at the University of St. Thomas, May 2001.
• Bachelor of Statistics, University of Minnesota Institute of Technology, December 1992.
• Bachelor of Mathematics, University of Minnesota Institute of Technology, Minor in Psychology, June 1992.
• Dale Carnegie Business Program Degree
Dr. Sonja Jones is multi-talented and has over 25 years of experience in sales, business and technology. She has advanced many companies towards their mission and goals via her consultative sales experience and has been essential in helping companies meet their changing business requirements with the growth and evolution of technology solutions. She currently works for Bay Dynamics as an ICA Sales Specialist focused on cyber security analytics and DLP optimization.
Dr. Jones completed her doctorate at Argosy University in Business focused on entrepreneurship and her dissertation was published with her ground breaking studies around Women in Information Technology Leadership. She also has been published in five different books which include “How to Break a Glass Ceiling without a Hammer”, “How to Survive When Your Ship is Sinking”, “Successful Women in Business” and “Corporate Queens, What Business School Won’t Teach You”. Dr. Jones also has an MBA in entrepreneurship from the University of St. Thomas and two Bachelor degrees in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Minnesota.
Being a huge advocate for women in technology, she is the co-founder of the first technical sorority in America, “Alpha Sigma Kappa – Women in Technical Studies” which has touched over 1,000 women’s lives. She also recently created her own foundation, called “Nonstop 4 the Top”. Her organization is dedicated to helping women succeed in, business and technology. Dr. Jones also mentors women through Everwise and her college alumni programs.
In addition, Dr. Jones was crowned Mrs. Corporate America and during her reign she was a speaker and advocate for her platform through many forms of media that included television, internet, books, magazine and many internet publications. Dr. Jones has also been instrumental on the diversity board of SAG-AFTRA helping women be successful in entertainment as actresses, directors and producers.
In her spare time, Sonja loves to act and is very competitive running marathons and playing tennis.
She also loves to work on her roses in her garden, travel and she enjoys time with her husband, family and friends. Dr. Sonja Jones goal is to make a true difference in the world and have a positive impact on others. Sonja firmly believes if you work hard that dreams can come true.
Take charge, cyber security analytics, ICA Specialist at Bay Dynamics with over twenty-five years of experience focused on the USA west region and APAC. Focused on becoming the champion for the customers’ value propositions and dynamically assess and formulate solutions that meet the unique customer needs, use cases and requirements that surround DLP, mitigating risk and reducing threats to the organization. Focused on articulating value and offering win-win solutions. Have an extensive background in business and technology and hold a Doctorate and MBA in Business as well as two Bachelors of Science in Mathematics and Statistics.
• Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership, University of Phoenix.
• Administrative Services Credential, National University, San Diego, CA.
• Master of Science, Financial Management, Naval Post-Graduate School, Monterey, CA. (Distinguished Graduate).
• Master of Arts, National Security Affairs, Naval War College, Newport, RI.
• Bachelor of Science, Physics, U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD.
Finance, including Investments and Corporate Strategy
High Performance Business Concepts and Strategy
Budgeting at various levels
Leadership in Various Environments
Seamanship, including Navigation
Naval Engineering and Ship Weapon Systems
A retired Navy Commander, and now a finance and economics professor; I have a varied background in both practical experience and academic studies. After graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy, I spent my career in the surface line Navy; sea tours included experience at each level of a U.S. Navy warship – Division Officer, Department Head (Chief Engineer), Executive Officer and Commanding Officer. While not at sea, I earned what the Navy calls a sub-specialty in finance. This included both education (a master’s degree in finance), and associated financial experience as a Cost Analyst for the Secretary of Defense, and Chief Financial Officer of the Shipyard in Pearl Harbor. After retiring from the Navy I worked as an investment stockbroker for Merrill Lynch, before becoming an educator.
I teach accounting, business ethics, economics, and finance courses at California Miramar University at all three levels of college education. I have also taught approximately 20 different types of finance courses at National University over the past 15 years, including investments, financial planning, banking, corporate finance, financial institutions, and international finance. This experience includes the development of online course for both universities, and I have extensive experience teaching in an online environment.
I grew up in San Leandro, California, the son of a police officer and an accountant. I was very active in sports, where I earned varsity letters in as many sports as I could qualify; football, basketball, golf, and tennis. I also played college basketball. I am an NJROTC high school instructor by day, and a university professor at night. My hobbies include family activities, reading, playing sports, attending church, and traveling. I am married to the former Ms. Nicaragua, Martha C. Moller and we reside in San Juan Capistrano. I have a daughter who graduated from UCLA with a degree in International Economics, and who now works as a VP at the Children’s Museum in San Diego. I also have an older brother who is a Naval Academy graduate and a former Navy pilot.
• Doctor of Philosophy in Natural Language Processing to Enhance Decision-Making Frameworks, Walden University
• Master of Science Degree in Operations Research, Rennselaer Polytechnical Institute
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Northeastern University
Maritime Operations (Governance, Stewardship, Security and Search & Rescue)
Maritime-based Communications Systems including HF, UHF, & SATCOM
Acoustic, RF and EM Spectrum Sensing Systems
Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems
Digital Signal Processing and Pattern Analysis
Cyber Specialist in Risk Analysis and Compliance
Counter-Narcotics Detection Systems
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) Detection Technologies
Dr. McCready has over 40 years of experience in Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (RDT&E) along with successful product implementation. As Dean of Academic Affairs for California Miramar University (CMU), he brings a unique coupling of theoretical knowledge with the four decades of practical, real-world experience to ensure students receive a strong foundation in both areas. Under his direction, the Academic Programs at CMU use faculty who are rich in practical work experience who then reinforce this dualistic, educational approach. This approach results in students who are prepared for their chosen career fields and at the same time increases their competitive position for the job market.
• Key role in the startup of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
• Founding member of the DHS Science & Technology Directorate.
• Identified national-level solutions to physical and cyber-based Critical Infrastructure / Key Resource vulnerabilities.
• Developed enterprise-wide solutions for the actualization of mobile technology.
• Created and implemented technology and procedural solutions that improve Arctic communications reliability and performance.
• Two Patents on structure-borne vibration analysis and suppression.
• Managed over $500M in equipment acquisitions.
• Lectured at Queen’s College, Oxford-UK and presently an Instructor at several Universities Teaching Counter-Terrorism, Computer & Information Systems, and Network Security
• Cyber-security Specialist focused on Enterprise-level System Security Plans, Policies, and Analyses.
• MS in Engineering Management (Specializing in Program Management and Systems Engineering), National University, San Diego CA, 2015
• Master of Business Administration (Specializing in Technology Management), University of Phoenix, San Diego CA, 2002
• MS in Telecommunications Systems Management, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey CA, 1992
• BS in Chemistry, Mapua Institute of Technology, Manila, Philippines, 1982
Systems Engineering/Program Management/Information Systems
Asst. Professor Morales has had a 20-year naval career, retiring from active service in 2003. During his service, he gained a broad range of experience regarding technical, leadership, and organizational management matters.
After his retirement, Asst. Professor Morales worked for six years as a defense contractor with various companies, gaining experience in the civilian business world. He managed a contract budget of several million dollars and a was a line manager for 20 employees.
In 2009, Asst. Professor Morales was became a Federal Government employee and has worked as a Chief Systems Engineer for Communications ((CSE) Comms) at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR). In a 2012 reorganization, Asst. Professor Morales was designated a System-of-Systems (SoS) Engineer. His current assignment is as Liaison Officer for Outreach (LNO (Outreach)) for fleet experimentation.
Asst. Professor Morales has been with California Miramar University since 2018 and has been teaching courses in Information Systems.
• D.B.A., Finance, Alliant International University, 2011
• M.B.A., Finance, Alliant International University, 2006
• B.S., International Business, United States International University, 2004
Dr. Yvan Nezerwe is currently a Business Finance Professor, Professional and Author. He earned a Doctorate in Finance at Alliant International University – San Diego California. He also holds Executive Education Certificates from the Harvard Business School and the University of Southern California.
Dr Nezerwe’s areas of interest are Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Business Valuation and Acquisition. Dr. Nezerwe has published research articles and book chapters in the fields of Corporate Finance, International Finance and Empirical Asset Pricing. He has presented his research studies at several academic conferences in the United States. Before joining the Consulting field and Academia, Dr. Nezerwe worked in the financial services industry for 10 years as Personal Banker, Consultant and Financial Advisor.
During his spare time, Dr. Nezerwe enjoys playing tennis.
• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Business Economics, University of Jordan, 2016
• Master of Science (M.S.), Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, University of Jordan, 1998
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Agricultural Economics and Extension, University of Jordan, 1995
Program Design and Management
Strategic Planning and Risk Management
Stabilization and Governance
Dr. Mohamad Odeh has over 20 years of experience dealing with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), government programs, and the private sector in the Middle East and North America. He worked in the fields of socio-economic, community, civil society, and private sector development and transformation. He has a proven experience in successfully designing and executing strategic plans, development programs, business projects and leading teams.
Dr. Odeh served as a senior program director for USAID-funded Community Action Program in Baghdad as well as the Community Stabilization Program in North Iraq with the International Relief and Development, each of which was a $60 million program directly under his management. The two programs focused areas involved educational sector, health sector, public service sector, and business development sector. Dr. Odeh worked closely with senior level Iraqi government officials, and as well as US State Department, USAID, and US Military personnel to effect change in Baghdad and North Iraq.
Dr. Odeh served as Youth Program Director at the Jordan River Foundation in Jordan, where he managed $35 million programs to mobilize, activate, and empower the meaningful and equal economic and social participation of youth in the kingdom.
In addition, Dr. Odeh served as a special adviser for the Minister of Youth and Sports in Jordan. In his capacity as minister special advisor, he responded to key issues raised by the Minister via analysis, advice, recommendations, or direct action as appropriate.
Currently, Dr. Odeh is serving as the Chief Operating Officer for BBL Wholesale Distribution Inc in California. In this capacity, his is responsible for driving the corporate to achieve the targeted sales, profitability and business goals and objectives.
During his spare time, Dr. Odeh enjoys playing soccer and table tennis.
• MS in Software Engineering, California State University, Fullerton
• BS in Computer Information Systems, California State University, Los Angeles
Over 15 years of information technology experience in corporate setting, consulting and teaching. My experience spans from business analyst to assistant to the Chief Operating Officer / Managing Director / Mortgage Information Services Division / Applied Analytics of Fidelity National Information Services.
I am passionate about teaching and believe in an interactive vibrant high energy classroom. I try to foster an environment based on tolerance and exchange of ideas that allow students to understand and learn about their fellow classmates as well as their community. I do not consider myself a classical instructor who just go to class and deliver a prepared lecture using Power Point slides. But rather do my best to encourage students to love the subject and enjoy the material by injecting relatable fun activities to keep them engaged. Moreover, I encourage my students to ask questions because I believe asking questions a key to learning. Finally, I make sure to know every student by name. I want to be a person who makes a difference in the lives of his students not only academically, but also in their professional careers.
• Doctor of Philosophy, Walden University, 2012
• Master of Science, Southern Connecticut State University, 2001
• Bachelor of Science, Southern Connecticut State University, 2000
Sociology: Diversity & Law
Psychology: Cognitive & Organizational
Statistics: Technology & Marketing
A first principles solution finder and overall fun person. Her author name on Amazon is Efthemia and she publishes easy to read and apply cognitive psychology material.
Dr. Efthemia Papadopoulos, Ph.D. adds value to the body of knowledge and improve people’s experiences. Lead scientist to analyze Web Sentiment, premiere web crawler in the late 90’s, she tested reliability and validity of tool and pioneered efforts we use today that predict behavior based on Internet data for business development and marketing. She served Avalanche Music Group, Inc. as Vice President of Business Affairs, during the digital revolution.
Before relocating to the West coast from Greenwich Connecticut & New York City, Efthemia supported Mercedes-Benz and implemented an effective change management strategy which revamped the face of the service department and increased client survey scores from an average of 60% to 90% in 90 days. She also implemented three promotional projects for the sales department and two marketing initiatives.
Strategically, Efthemia has taken her executive leadership experience from the music industry into film, automotive, and video game. With over 25 years of experience in entertainment and service, Dr. Papadopoulos can find and implement organizational strategies in almost any industry for efficiency gains and be effective in setting up systems and process to sustain the positive change.
In addition to positions held at companies, she served as the VP of Advertising for two Hollywood production companies. She produced a music radio show in Greece, and can be heard on the Ultra Dance 03 album, credited as writer, producer, and vocalist. She is the founder of the Happy Everyday movement which in summary is about being happy everyday with happy operationally defined as awareness or presence. Her publications relate to ways of brain rewiring, holographic coding, and acting in love, or focus, as she defines love.
As senior technologist and seasoned business manager, Schlueter developed expertise in cross disciplinary integration and cross enterprise global business transformation. His objectives are focused on the triple bottom line, including Profit, People, and the Planet. His structured goal-oriented approach in business has been instrumental for his professional career.
As Educator for Executive MBA Programs, he teaches, among other topics, Economics, Financial Planning and Analysis, Strategic Planning, Total Quality Management, Project Management, and Technology Systems. Schlueter emphasizes an integral entrepreneurial view of business management issues and technology based opportunities.
• MFA, University of Southern California,2004
• BFA, M.S.University, India, 1998
Film and TV Production
Nirali Thakker is a multi disciplinary artist from India who has worked in a wide range of media- painting, photography, writing and film making. She has won several awards for her art works and showcased her work at museums and art galleries in United States and internationally.
She completed her MFA from University of southern California in 2004. She has studied Art History and Painting at Parsons School of Design, New York. She topped her class at painting department,BFA program at Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, India.
She has over 14 years of teaching experience, specializing in art history and Fine arts. Nirali has held faculty positions at Art Institute of California and North Orange County Community College District.
• Master of Arts in Creative Writing, St Anne’s College, University of Oxford, 2016
• Master of Arts, Comparative Literature, Goldsmiths College, University of London, 2010
• Bachelor of Arts, Theater Studies and English, Bristol University of the West of England, 2009
English and American Literature
Chris Viner is an author and professor in Los Angeles. He holds MA degrees in Literature and Writing from Goldsmiths College and Oxford University—where he was a recipient of the F H Pasby Prize for his writing. His first book, Lemniscate (Unsolicited Press, 2017), was nominated for a Pushcart Award in 2018. His writing appears in Colorado Review, The London Magazine, Critical Read, Culture Trip, and Ash.
• Master of Science Meteorology and Physical Oceanography (Honors), Navel Postgraduate School, 1992
• Master of Science Mechanical Engineering, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1988
One of the most satisfying experiences during a career in Business, Military, Academia, and Startup Entrepreneurship has been strategically enrolling customers, partners, sponsors and participants in existing innovative programs and programs that I have been part of or created. Helping government industry and academia solve our worlds challenges by delivering technology faster keeps those who need it most safe.