Is this Online MBA Right for You?
Affordable Tuition Online MBA California
- Tuition per Unit: $450
- Tuition per 3 Unit Course: $1,350
Total Program Tuition: $17,550 (39 units)
Now Enrolling for August 29, 2016
Apply Today – There is still space available to start your MBA Aug 29, 2016
NO Standardized Tests Required for Admissions
Do you lack necessary prerequisites?
Do you lack an undergraduate background in accounting, finance, marketing, economics, and management? You may be required to take prerequisite courses in preparation for the online MBA program, however you can take all prerequisite courses in an accelerated manner.
The Ideal Online MBA for you!
- Affordable Tuition
- Perfect for busy adults, 100% online with 24 hours access!
- Work on assignments when it best fits your schedule.
- Stay abreast of all communication between you and your faculty by simply logging into our student learning system.
- Successfully working together remotely is desired skill in today’s workforce. The online learning component helps you practice this skill.
- Top notch online library access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Great student to faculty ratio, never overcrowded classrooms!
- Small campus. Never stand in long lines to register for class.
- Close-knit community of students and faculty. Expand career connections and networking opportunities.
- New classes start every 8 weeks.
Local sports in session! Spend time in Southern California? Come cheer them on! Or show your support when you wear team swag.
- CMU “Fighting Falcons” are from Montebello
- CMU “Tomcats” are from San Diego
What do our students say about the California Miramar University Online MBA
Scott Bussing, MBA
“The decision to enroll is never an easy one. However, I liked the fact that CMU was located in California and that the tuition was affordable. Quite frankly, I was looking for value. I wanted the highest return on my investment as possible. I can say without question that I achieved more value than I ever thought possible. My experience at CMU has been exceptional. Thank you to the staff, the professors, and to my fellow students.” – Scott Bussing, MBA, Sales Director at Eaton