- Hybrid students attend class once per week, and complete the remainder of their coursework online while staying in touch with classmates and faculty.
- Perfect for full time working adults – the best of both worlds!
- Hybrid learning combines classroom and online learning.
- Connect in person with your professor and classmates.
- Perfect for busy adults, 100% online with 24 hours access!
- Work on assignments when it best fits your schedule.
- Stay abreast of all communication between you and your faculty by simply logging into our student learning system.
- Successfully working together remotely is desired skill in today’s workforce. The online learning component helps you practice this skill.
Overall CMU Student Benefits
- Great student to faculty ratio, never overcrowded classrooms!
- Small campus. Never stand in long lines to register for class.
- Top notch online library access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Research assistance available for all students.
- Close-knit community of students and faculty. Expand career connections and networking opportunities.
- Cheer on the CMU Fighting Falcons! Local sports in session!
- New classes start every 8 weeks.
- Affordable Tuition